Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm just gonna give a shout out to Jesus right now, just because He's the best. For about the past week, my parents and I have been going back and forth discussing a possible trip for them to come to Mali and visit me, and then for us to travel together to Ghana, for my dad to preach at a youth conference for Bishop Emmanuel. Of course, we all wanted this to happen. However, as the story goes.. Much money is required to make such a trip possible. It brings me so much joy to tell you that today, someone who knew nothing of this trip, came and donated one thousand dollars for my parents to go to Ghana. Jesus hears those prayers that  I whisper while falling asleep at night. He is already providing, and proving that He is more than enough. I will get to see my parents this year, and travel to a country that I have wanted to visit for years. God is so, so faithful. And I know that He will continue to be. I can't wait for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment